This Is Rnb

The release of “Repeat” helps to define R&B in a more effective manner.

August 17, 2014 – Los Angeles, CA: The Young N Reckless record label has been focused on defining the R&B genre for a while now. They have been working with several emerging artists, including Zay and his latest project  #Repeat.

The album, which has five one-of-a-kind tracks on the EP, includes the popular single “Make You Rain” as well as the newest release, “Love Scenes” which will be featured exclusively on the label’s website at YoungNRecklessmusic.com.

The music that Young N Reckless produces is that of strong vocals as well as sound. The sounds are designed to evoke strong emotions and passion. Today’s R&B has been evolving and lost some of the passion that used to be found in the music. The record label is introducing artists that remember what music should be when it comes to R&B.

“Rhythm and blues is about the feelings that the music evokes and nothing more. Many artists have lost sight of this in an effort to collect fame and fortune,” comments one of the music directors with the label. “Our motto is ‘the revolution will not be televised’ because we want to focus on the art of making music.”

“Zay is an amazing artist and gets what R&B is all about. In ‘Make You Rain’ he uses various sounds to call up memories, including the sound of rain. Repeat is no different. He understands the genre and defines the genre for today’s generation,” comments A&R Director, Chris.

The record label has defined Zay as “revolutionary” and “cutting edge” in his ability to define the genre as well as to help people dance, feel more sensual, and generally embrace the music that is being created.

Zay has already developed a large following on social media and it is the hope of Young N Reckless that more people will hear it and recognize this is the direction R&B is heading. “Many artists aren’t creating R&B any more – they are creating rap or hip hop and not even realizing it,” comments one fan of Zay. “Zay keeps it real with true R&B sounds.”


Young N Reckless Music is constantly utilizing the latest technology to promote undeniable music from their artist and give people a new standard for defining the R&B genre.


Contact: 
Email: info@youngnrecklessmusic.com
 
###









 

75 comments

  • Thully

    Thully

    I give it to you guys, right now Public Enemies are the real deal, the beat, flow and vocals takes me back to 90's and so glad to have you in my collection, keep up good work, Love.

    I give it to you guys, right now Public Enemies are the real deal, the beat, flow and vocals takes me back to 90's and so glad to have you in my collection, keep up good work, Love.

  • Chuck T.

    Chuck T. Midwest

    I agree with Thully and I like what you say about bringing up memories with certain sounds. THAT is creative!

    I agree with Thully and I like what you say about bringing up memories with certain sounds. THAT is creative!

  • BreakTheChain

    BreakTheChain Montana

    You have given me a reason to listen to RnB again! Great job and thanks for posting the songs on here for free, that is a great way to get your music out there!

    You have given me a reason to listen to RnB again! Great job and thanks for posting the songs on here for free, that is a great way to get your music out there!

  • DeadTed

    DeadTed YourHouse

    “Our motto is ‘the revolution will not be televised’ because we want to focus on the art of making music.” Exactly. I agree with this statement 100%. Great music! Keep up the good work and never give up!

    “Our motto is ‘the revolution will not be televised’ because we want to focus on the art of making music.”

    Exactly. I agree with this statement 100%. Great music! Keep up the good work and never give up!

  • Gillian Thomas

    Gillian Thomas Plymouth, MA

    I have been reading through your site and cannot believe what I am reading. You have worked very hard and it looks like it is paying off for you in the end. Great work and I hope that you do even better in the future!

    I have been reading through your site and cannot believe what I am reading. You have worked very hard and it looks like it is paying off for you in the end. Great work and I hope that you do even better in the future!

  • Prince Man

    Prince Man

    You know that the RnB world is changing so that is a good thing. You are going to gain the most followers through your social media outlets for sure. Because of that, I think you are going to go more places than not! Good work!

    You know that the RnB world is changing so that is a good thing. You are going to gain the most followers through your social media outlets for sure. Because of that, I think you are going to go more places than not! Good work!

  • Tolley

    Tolley Florida

    Awesome sound for sure! Thanks for sharing your music and your message!

    Awesome sound for sure! Thanks for sharing your music and your message!

  • Maddie

    Maddie Arizona

    AMAZING music! Your music is something of a "game changer" and I cannot wait to see where you guys go in the future. I really believe that if you keep working hard and doing what you are doing you will go far! After all, when someone writes and performs their own music, (and great music it is) how can they not be successful?

    AMAZING music! Your music is something of a "game changer" and I cannot wait to see where you guys go in the future. I really believe that if you keep working hard and doing what you are doing you will go far! After all, when someone writes and performs their own music, (and great music it is) how can they not be successful?

  • Andrea

    Andrea Nugent

    You guys are true artists! Fame and fortune go together with great work but you guys are keeping it real with producing quality, cutting edge R&B with your number one priority being the art of the music.

    You guys are true artists! Fame and fortune go together with great work but you guys are keeping it real with producing quality, cutting edge R&B with your number one priority being the art of the music.

  • Ann

    Ann

    I love the use of specific sounds as a way to connect listeners to a particular feeling or emotion. AWESOME! It definitely makes sense... Just like the smell of certain foods can bring back memories, sounds and music can transport you to a certain place in time. Try to get your stuff featured here too: http://www.thisisrnb.com/category/indie/

    I love the use of specific sounds as a way to connect listeners to a particular feeling or emotion. AWESOME! It definitely makes sense... Just like the smell of certain foods can bring back memories, sounds and music can transport you to a certain place in time. Try to get your stuff featured here too: http://www.thisisrnb.com/category/indie/

  • Justin

    Justin

    Revolutionary and cutting edge are terms that get thrown around a lot today, but they sure do apply here. I love the sound, tone, and emotion behind this music! So awesome to see - HEAR - some fresh blood in the R&B game. Refreshing. http://www.hotflows.com/index.html

    Revolutionary and cutting edge are terms that get thrown around a lot today, but they sure do apply here. I love the sound, tone, and emotion behind this music! So awesome to see - HEAR - some fresh blood in the R&B game. Refreshing. http://www.hotflows.com/index.html

  • Lucas

    Lucas

    This is the perfect example of what being truly hungry for what you desire can drive you to create! This is obviously the result of a ton of hard work and commitment. I love the sound of your music, and I can only imagine the success you'll continue to have as long as that fire stay lit in your soul! http://www.avatheanarchist.com/

    This is the perfect example of what being truly hungry for what you desire can drive you to create! This is obviously the result of a ton of hard work and commitment. I love the sound of your music, and I can only imagine the success you'll continue to have as long as that fire stay lit in your soul! http://www.avatheanarchist.com/

  • Julian Ford

    Julian Ford

    WOW. I just want to take the time out to thank you for posting this and streaming this for free. I love what I hear, and I can't wait to hear what else you have in store. It sounds like there is already a lot of high praise for the album - rightfully so, for sure. No matter what, keep on going. http://theboombox.com/

    WOW. I just want to take the time out to thank you for posting this and streaming this for free. I love what I hear, and I can't wait to hear what else you have in store. It sounds like there is already a lot of high praise for the album - rightfully so, for sure. No matter what, keep on going. http://theboombox.com/

  • Brenda

    Brenda

    So glad that there is something fresh coming down the line. I love R&B, but I was honestly just getting sick and tired of all of the stuff out there. Very glad to hear this! The emotion behind the music is pure, and there is genuine feeling to it... Exactly what I've been missing! http://endeeonline.com/

    So glad that there is something fresh coming down the line. I love R&B, but I was honestly just getting sick and tired of all of the stuff out there. Very glad to hear this! The emotion behind the music is pure, and there is genuine feeling to it... Exactly what I've been missing! http://endeeonline.com/

  • Emily Griffin

    Emily Griffin

    Definitely agree with DeadTed.... Stick with the motto (“Our motto is ‘the revolution will not be televised’ because we want to focus on the art of making music”) & keep up the great work. A lot of us out here are sick and tired of listening to the same old stuff just being rehashed over and over. Please keep focusing on the art of making music!!! :) http://www.indieshuffle.com/

    Definitely agree with DeadTed.... Stick with the motto (“Our motto is ‘the revolution will not be televised’ because we want to focus on the art of making music”) & keep up the great work. A lot of us out here are sick and tired of listening to the same old stuff just being rehashed over and over. Please keep focusing on the art of making music!!! smile http://www.indieshuffle.com/

  • Jacob

    Jacob

    So cool to see the use of social media when it comes to helping talented artists put themselves out there & gaining momentum in a way that wasn't possible not too long ago. Keep this up (please!!) because it's awesome to see the positive change in R&B being driven by artists like you. https://www.youtube.com/user/mellowuploads

    So cool to see the use of social media when it comes to helping talented artists put themselves out there & gaining momentum in a way that wasn't possible not too long ago. Keep this up (please!!) because it's awesome to see the positive change in R&B being driven by artists like you. https://www.youtube.com/user/mellowuploads

  • Kadija

    Kadija

    Always had soft spot for R&B. The music just plain touches my soul and can honestly say that listening to your music puts me into a state of mind that only the greats have been able to touch. Freakin awesome job. Whatever you do just please keep on doing what you do. http://loudknight.blogspot.co.uk/

    Always had soft spot for R&B. The music just plain touches my soul and can honestly say that listening to your music puts me into a state of mind that only the greats have been able to touch. Freakin awesome job. Whatever you do just please keep on doing what you do. http://loudknight.blogspot.co.uk/

  • Kendrik

    Kendrik

    I have a feeling we're gonna be hearing a lot from Zay. Man this stuff is sooo smooth. I had a few people listen to it already and they were feeling it too. Just as much as me. Keep doing your thing in the studio, keep doing your thing on social media, and just keep putting it down... I know we're in for big things from Zay. http://www.soultracks.com/

    I have a feeling we're gonna be hearing a lot from Zay. Man this stuff is sooo smooth. I had a few people listen to it already and they were feeling it too. Just as much as me. Keep doing your thing in the studio, keep doing your thing on social media, and just keep putting it down... I know we're in for big things from Zay. http://www.soultracks.com/

  • Derek

    Derek Spokane

    Man, for real... Whatever it takes, you just need to come play a show in Spokane. I'm not kidding man, nothing this good has been through here in a while! I definitely dig the stuff I've heard from Zay so far & based on what a lot of people in the industry are saying - this could be just the beginning. Congrats! (Now, come to Spokane) http://soulculture.com/

    Man, for real... Whatever it takes, you just need to come play a show in Spokane. I'm not kidding man, nothing this good has been through here in a while! I definitely dig the stuff I've heard from Zay so far & based on what a lot of people in the industry are saying - this could be just the beginning. Congrats! (Now, come to Spokane) http://soulculture.com/

  • Meka

    Meka

    It's about time that R&B gets taken into a much better direction. There is definitely a need for a new sound and you all are providing it. Keep the amazing music coming!

    It's about time that R&B gets taken into a much better direction. There is definitely a need for a new sound and you all are providing it. Keep the amazing music coming!

  • Lisa

    Lisa

    [quote=Andrea] You guys are true artists! Fame and fortune go together with great work but you guys are keeping it real with producing quality, cutting edge R&B with your number one priority being the art of the music. [/quote] I totally agree Andrea! They are true artists...and sadly that's something that the current music scene has been missing. Continue to make the music your top priority and there is no limit to where you can go!

    Andrea wrote:

    You guys are true artists! Fame and fortune go together with great work but you guys are keeping it real with producing quality, cutting edge R&B with your number one priority being the art of the music.

    I totally agree Andrea! They are true artists...and sadly that's something that the current music scene has been missing.

    Continue to make the music your top priority and there is no limit to where you can go!

  • Brittany Thomas

    Brittany Thomas

    Repeat is AMAZING!!! I absolutely LOVE Zay's voice!!! Sing it boy!!!

    Repeat is AMAZING!!!

    I absolutely LOVE Zay's voice!!!

    Sing it boy!!!

  • Sean

    Sean

    Love Scenes is my jam! I can wait to play this during the summer while I'm out cruising with my woman. It's perfect for setting the mood just right.

    Love Scenes is my jam! I can wait to play this during the summer while I'm out cruising with my woman. It's perfect for setting the mood just right.

  • Camille

    Camille

    All I have to say is...MAKE YOU RAIN!!! That love that song. You did your thing on there Zay!

    All I have to say is...MAKE YOU RAIN!!!

    That love that song. You did your thing on there Zay!

  • Tamela

    Tamela

    Love Making 101 should be required listening for EVERY MAN!!! Tell'em Zay!!!

    Love Making 101 should be required listening for EVERY MAN!!! Tell'em Zay!!!

  • Madison

    Madison Phoenix

    You guys are insanely talented and if you keep working and doing what you are doing, I can guarantee that you will go far. Your music is awesome and you have just the right kind of music and "star power" to make it in the music industry. I'm going to be listening to your music all day and show it to my friend; that's how fantastic it is.

    You guys are insanely talented and if you keep working and doing what you are doing, I can guarantee that you will go far. Your music is awesome and you have just the right kind of music and "star power" to make it in the music industry. I'm going to be listening to your music all day and show it to my friend; that's how fantastic it is.

  • Spence

    Spence

    [quote=DeadTed] “Our motto is ‘the revolution will not be televised’ because we want to focus on the art of making music.” Exactly. I agree with this statement 100%. Great music! Keep up the good work and never give up! [/quote] That's real! The art of the music is what every 'artist' should be focusing on. Sadly, that's always the case. Keep sharing your art with the world Zay!

    DeadTed wrote:

    “Our motto is ‘the revolution will not be televised’ because we want to focus on the art of making music.”

    Exactly. I agree with this statement 100%. Great music! Keep up the good work and never give up!

    That's real! The art of the music is what every 'artist' should be focusing on. Sadly, that's always the case. Keep sharing your art with the world Zay!

  • Diana Gordon

    Diana Gordon

    I am so happy that I found Zay's music. There is such a need for new R&B artist who still respect the craft. I cannot wait to hear more from Zay!

    I am so happy that I found Zay's music. There is such a need for new R&B artist who still respect the craft. I cannot wait to hear more from Zay!

  • Greg C.

    Greg C.

    [quote=BreakTheChain] You have given me a reason to listen to RnB again! Great job and thanks for posting the songs on here for free, that is a great way to get your music out there! [/quote] I know what you mean. This is finally some great RnB that is worth listening too.

    BreakTheChain wrote:

    You have given me a reason to listen to RnB again! Great job and thanks for posting the songs on here for free, that is a great way to get your music out there!

    I know what you mean. This is finally some great RnB that is worth listening too.

  • Xavier

    Xavier

    Repeat is the right name for your EP because I can't stop listening to it. All five of the tracks are amazing! I can only imagine how great your full album will be.

    Repeat is the right name for your EP because I can't stop listening to it. All five of the tracks are amazing! I can only imagine how great your full album will be.

  • Mark

    Mark

    Streaming your tracks for free and using social media to allow everyone to enjoy your talent is the way to go! Great quality R&B music that would make anyone want to relax, unwind and just enjoy the beat. Please keep making more music and sharing your talent with the world!

    Streaming your tracks for free and using social media to allow everyone to enjoy your talent is the way to go! Great quality R&B music that would make anyone want to relax, unwind and just enjoy the beat. Please keep making more music and sharing your talent with the world!

  • Kendle

    Kendle Cali

    Love it! Love it all! I am so glad my friend introduced me to these lyrical geniuses! Thanks for allowing all to hear them for free. I will be getting the album myself because I simply need it in my car! Great music guys!

    Love it! Love it all! I am so glad my friend introduced me to these lyrical geniuses! Thanks for allowing all to hear them for free. I will be getting the album myself because I simply need it in my car! Great music guys!

  • Felisha

    Felisha Columbus

    My sister was listening to this the other day and I had to ask her who the heck it was. It has been a good 6 years since I enjoyed any new rap or hiphop but lemme tell you, I am feelin this! Keep it up! You got a new fan :)

    My sister was listening to this the other day and I had to ask her who the heck it was. It has been a good 6 years since I enjoyed any new rap or hiphop but lemme tell you, I am feelin this! Keep it up! You got a new fan smile

  • Kyrie

    Kyrie

    This! THIS! Yes, this is R&B! Wow, my mind has been blown. I rarely find any kind of hip hop, rap or R&B I like anymore and you guys got that vibe, that newness yet the throwback feel. I am sold. Keep it up fellas!

    This! THIS! Yes, this is R&B! Wow, my mind has been blown. I rarely find any kind of hip hop, rap or R&B I like anymore and you guys got that vibe, that newness yet the throwback feel. I am sold. Keep it up fellas!

  • Brice

    Brice Florida

    I didn't give it much thought but what he said about r&b not being true anymore, it is TRUE! I mean when we listen to mainstream r&b of today and compare it to just 10 years ago, the difference is undeniable.

    I didn't give it much thought but what he said about r&b not being true anymore, it is TRUE! I mean when we listen to mainstream r&b of today and compare it to just 10 years ago, the difference is undeniable.

  • Pierce

    Pierce Miami

    I have heard of some groups or artists saying they produce r&b and it isn't. It is pretty much hip-hop meets club music. It sounds cheap and rushed. It has been a long time, since the early 2000's since I heard great r&b and I am sold on you guys.

    I have heard of some groups or artists saying they produce r&b and it isn't. It is pretty much hip-hop meets club music. It sounds cheap and rushed. It has been a long time, since the early 2000's since I heard great r&b and I am sold on you guys.

  • Curtis

    Curtis North

    R&B is where it is at when you can find it that is. I love how he pointed out that real r&b is so scarce now and it is true. So much of it sounds like poppy club music and I am not a fan of that ish.

    R&B is where it is at when you can find it that is. I love how he pointed out that real r&b is so scarce now and it is true. So much of it sounds like poppy club music and I am not a fan of that ish.

  • Linzey

    Linzey Michigan

    [quote=Jacob] So cool to see the use of social media when it comes to helping talented artists put themselves out there & gaining momentum in a way that wasn't possible not too long ago. Keep this up (please!!) because it's awesome to see the positive change in R&B being driven by artists like you. https://www.youtube.com/user/mellowuploads [/quote] Not everyone has the extra cash to be spending on music so the fact that they do use it like this is great I agree! I will be spreading the word around to get them more fans. Keep it going guys!

    Jacob wrote:

    So cool to see the use of social media when it comes to helping talented artists put themselves out there & gaining momentum in a way that wasn't possible not too long ago. Keep this up (please!!) because it's awesome to see the positive change in R&B being driven by artists like you. https://www.youtube.com/user/mellowuploads

    Not everyone has the extra cash to be spending on music so the fact that they do use it like this is great I agree! I will be spreading the word around to get them more fans. Keep it going guys!

  • Kelly

    Kelly

    I was always a big r&b fan. I used to love Usher but over the years he just became all about the club scene and sold out a lot of his talent. I am glad I found you guys because you truly do rep real r&b and I am glad to still find people making it.

    I was always a big r&b fan. I used to love Usher but over the years he just became all about the club scene and sold out a lot of his talent. I am glad I found you guys because you truly do rep real r&b and I am glad to still find people making it.

  • Den

    Den

    Zay is a true artist and I am glad I found this music. I haven't had a great love or feel for music in years and I can't stop jamming this. R&B is back!

    Zay is a true artist and I am glad I found this music. I haven't had a great love or feel for music in years and I can't stop jamming this. R&B is back!

  • Rebecca

    Rebecca North Carolina

    Repeat is the best title for this cause I swear, that is all I do! I press repeat! Love these jams and I am glad to vibe something more down to earth and seductive instead of "lets get drunk and f*^%". In love Zay.

    Repeat is the best title for this cause I swear, that is all I do! I press repeat! Love these jams and I am glad to vibe something more down to earth and seductive instead of "lets get drunk and f*^%". In love Zay.

  • Winton

    Winton

    [quote=Kelly] I was always a big r&b fan. I used to love Usher but over the years he just became all about the club scene and sold out a lot of his talent. I am glad I found you guys because you truly do rep real r&b and I am glad to still find people making it. [/quote] Man Usher is a complete sell out. Dude what the sheet back in the day, since his club crap he has been nothing. So many artists have fallen victims to the club epidemic and I am glad there are still artists who stick to true r&b.

    Kelly wrote:

    I was always a big r&b fan. I used to love Usher but over the years he just became all about the club scene and sold out a lot of his talent. I am glad I found you guys because you truly do rep real r&b and I am glad to still find people making it.

    Man Usher is a complete sell out. Dude what the sheet back in the day, since his club crap he has been nothing. So many artists have fallen victims to the club epidemic and I am glad there are still artists who stick to true r&b.

  • Nicky

    Nicky

    First of all, I haven't hear music in quite some time that made me feel "sexy" and this does it for me. All the other so called r&b makes me just feel like a cheap stripper. This actually makes you vibe and want to embrace yourself. Love!

    First of all, I haven't hear music in quite some time that made me feel "sexy" and this does it for me. All the other so called r&b makes me just feel like a cheap stripper. This actually makes you vibe and want to embrace yourself. Love!

  • Zima

    Zima Brooklyn

    [quote=Winton] [quote=Kelly] I was always a big r&b fan. I used to love Usher but over the years he just became all about the club scene and sold out a lot of his talent. I am glad I found you guys because you truly do rep real r&b and I am glad to still find people making it. [/quote] Man Usher is a complete sell out. Dude what the sheet back in the day, since his club crap he has been nothing. So many artists have fallen victims to the club epidemic and I am glad there are still artists who stick to true r&b. [/quote] I am a big Usher fan, still to this day. Yeah he changed but most artists do over time to keep the fans interested. None the less, I am feeling this music and just wanted to say great work on it.

    Winton wrote:

    Kelly wrote:

    I was always a big r&b fan. I used to love Usher but over the years he just became all about the club scene and sold out a lot of his talent. I am glad I found you guys because you truly do rep real r&b and I am glad to still find people making it.

    Man Usher is a complete sell out. Dude what the sheet back in the day, since his club crap he has been nothing. So many artists have fallen victims to the club epidemic and I am glad there are still artists who stick to true r&b.

    I am a big Usher fan, still to this day. Yeah he changed but most artists do over time to keep the fans interested. None the less, I am feeling this music and just wanted to say great work on it.

  • Deryl

    Deryl Detroit

    My girl had me listen to this and I am amazed and impressed. I normally don't like r&b but this, it is different. It sounds like the r&b from the 90's, but better. She got me hooked.

    My girl had me listen to this and I am amazed and impressed. I normally don't like r&b but this, it is different. It sounds like the r&b from the 90's, but better. She got me hooked.

  • Eston

    Eston

    I can't stand when people tell me they love r&b and then they put on hip hop. You don't know how often this happens and for someone like me, who LOVES r&b it is a pain. I mean my ex girl tried telling me Lil Wayne does r&b. Riiiigggghhht. Love these tunes bro. Don't lose the soul.

    I can't stand when people tell me they love r&b and then they put on hip hop. You don't know how often this happens and for someone like me, who LOVES r&b it is a pain. I mean my ex girl tried telling me Lil Wayne does r&b. Riiiigggghhht. Love these tunes bro. Don't lose the soul.

  • J. Dwells

    J. Dwells Cincinnati

    Mind is blown on this one. Me and my wife have been listening to this non-stop. It makes me feel like I did when we first started dating way back in the 90's when r&b was still alive. Beautiful music and sexy lyrics.

    Mind is blown on this one. Me and my wife have been listening to this non-stop. It makes me feel like I did when we first started dating way back in the 90's when r&b was still alive. Beautiful music and sexy lyrics.

  • Young N Reckless Music

    Young N Reckless Music

    Kelly wrote: "I was always a big r&b fan. I used to love Usher but over the years he just became all about the club scene and sold out a lot of his talent. I am glad I found you guys because you truly do rep real r&b and I am glad to still find people making it." Yes @Kelly, the R&B scene has been going through an evolution phase where more and more artists are and have been mixing R&B with other genres. This has caused some artists to make songs that they normally wouldn't because of the popularity of the trendy styles or beats. I want to stay as original as possible and strive to do so. Thank you for the love and your support! -Zay

    Kelly wrote:
    "I was always a big r&b fan. I used to love Usher but over the years he just became all about the club scene and sold out a lot of his talent. I am glad I found you guys because you truly do rep real r&b and I am glad to still find people making it."

    Yes @Kelly, the R&B scene has been going through an evolution phase where more and more artists are and have been mixing R&B with other genres. This has caused some artists to make songs that they normally wouldn't because of the popularity of the trendy styles or beats. I want to stay as original as possible and strive to do so. Thank you for the love and your support!

    -Zay

  • Daisy

    Daisy

    A friend of mine had your album playing when we were studying earlier today and I just wanted to say I love it! I am going to get your album as soon as I can. It is amazing!!

    A friend of mine had your album playing when we were studying earlier today and I just wanted to say I love it! I am going to get your album as soon as I can. It is amazing!!

  • Carman

    Carman

    Scream My Name is so deep and sensual. I love the piano and the mellow beat with the touch of rain. Truly beautiful and something both men and women could enjoy.

    Scream My Name is so deep and sensual. I love the piano and the mellow beat with the touch of rain. Truly beautiful and something both men and women could enjoy.

  • Wanda

    Wanda

    The song "My Intentions" reminds me a lot of Boyz II Men and it has been some time since I heard anything like that. I love it. Brings me back to the days of new love and long summers.

    The song "My Intentions" reminds me a lot of Boyz II Men and it has been some time since I heard anything like that. I love it. Brings me back to the days of new love and long summers.

  • Hunter

    Hunter

    [quote=Xavier] Repeat is the right name for your EP because I can't stop listening to it. All five of the tracks are amazing! I can only imagine how great your full album will be. [/quote] Right!! I have been jammin it the last few days. My girl loves the songs but she laughs at me when I am cooking in the kitchen and singing. I don't have Zay's smooth voice LOL

    Xavier wrote:

    Repeat is the right name for your EP because I can't stop listening to it. All five of the tracks are amazing! I can only imagine how great your full album will be.

    Right!! I have been jammin it the last few days. My girl loves the songs but she laughs at me when I am cooking in the kitchen and singing. I don't have Zay's smooth voice LOL

  • Bree

    Bree

    That love making 101 song is great I just wish it was a bit longer. I feel like 2 minutes isn't enough! When will you be releasing more tracks!? I would love to hear some more soon.

    That love making 101 song is great I just wish it was a bit longer. I feel like 2 minutes isn't enough! When will you be releasing more tracks!? I would love to hear some more soon.

  • Leela

    Leela San Francisco

    Beautiful music. I can't get enough for your voice. It has a smoothness to it. You matched the right beats and tone with it. Love it all!

    Beautiful music. I can't get enough for your voice. It has a smoothness to it. You matched the right beats and tone with it. Love it all!

  • Sean

    Sean

    [quote=Pierce ] I have heard of some groups or artists saying they produce r&b and it isn't. It is pretty much hip-hop meets club music. It sounds cheap and rushed. It has been a long time, since the early 2000's since I heard great r&b and I am sold on you guys. [/quote] For sure dude. I know what you are saying. Music these days is hard to find when you have to dig through thousands of "mainstream" dumpster tracks.

    Pierce wrote:

    I have heard of some groups or artists saying they produce r&b and it isn't. It is pretty much hip-hop meets club music. It sounds cheap and rushed. It has been a long time, since the early 2000's since I heard great r&b and I am sold on you guys.

    For sure dude. I know what you are saying. Music these days is hard to find when you have to dig through thousands of "mainstream" dumpster tracks.

  • Rebecca

    Rebecca

    Sexy without being trashy. That is the kind of r&b I love. Thank you for these amazing songs. I have been listening to them all afternoon. Your voice is beautiful.

    Sexy without being trashy. That is the kind of r&b I love. Thank you for these amazing songs. I have been listening to them all afternoon. Your voice is beautiful.

  • Alan

    Alan

    R&B has fell off big time. It is hard to find just R with some B. Now a days it is all about selling sex. R&B need emotion to it, it has nothing to do with just Fu-ing, it should be about intimacy and sensual love. You gotta make more songs. I love this.

    R&B has fell off big time. It is hard to find just R with some B. Now a days it is all about selling sex. R&B need emotion to it, it has nothing to do with just Fu-ing, it should be about intimacy and sensual love. You gotta make more songs. I love this.

  • Coral

    Coral UK

    I have never been big on r&b because it always felt too played up for me. Almost fake and cheesy, the kind of stuff you would hear in a strip parlor. This is nothing like that. I love every song. So beautifully written and sensual.

    I have never been big on r&b because it always felt too played up for me. Almost fake and cheesy, the kind of stuff you would hear in a strip parlor. This is nothing like that. I love every song. So beautifully written and sensual.

  • Matty

    Matty South Carolina

    I came here from a share on Facebook. I am mind blown!!! I used to love, well still LOVE Boyz II Men and you have the same vibe as them going for you. I feel like I just found a jackpot of classic r&b that is still brand new to me. Love it all!!

    I came here from a share on Facebook. I am mind blown!!! I used to love, well still LOVE Boyz II Men and you have the same vibe as them going for you. I feel like I just found a jackpot of classic r&b that is still brand new to me. Love it all!!

  • Catz

    Catz

    This is it fellas. This is r&b. I thought this was a dying genre. Don't give up, finish this album, add more tracks, get it out there. I am so happy to see real music with emotion and powerful lyrics are still being made.

    This is it fellas. This is r&b. I thought this was a dying genre. Don't give up, finish this album, add more tracks, get it out there. I am so happy to see real music with emotion and powerful lyrics are still being made.

  • Ellie

    Ellie Mars

    [quote=Bree] That love making 101 song is great I just wish it was a bit longer. I feel like 2 minutes isn't enough! When will you be releasing more tracks!? I would love to hear some more soon. [/quote] I was thinking the same thing!!!! I love this track, it feels good and has a real loving energy to it. The kinda music that will bring couples closer. When I heard it for the first time I thought, That was it!? Booo! It is still an amazing song. Just bummed it ends so soon!

    Bree wrote:

    That love making 101 song is great I just wish it was a bit longer. I feel like 2 minutes isn't enough! When will you be releasing more tracks!? I would love to hear some more soon.

    I was thinking the same thing!!!! I love this track, it feels good and has a real loving energy to it. The kinda music that will bring couples closer. When I heard it for the first time I thought, That was it!? Booo! It is still an amazing song. Just bummed it ends so soon!

  • Taylor

    Taylor

    Me and my friends have been listening to these song all morning. My boyfriend walked in the room and right away wanted to know who this was. That says a lot because he is not big on r&b, he likes his rap and rock music. Keep it up! We are rooting for you!

    Me and my friends have been listening to these song all morning. My boyfriend walked in the room and right away wanted to know who this was. That says a lot because he is not big on r&b, he likes his rap and rock music. Keep it up! We are rooting for you!

  • Devan

    Devan

    Me and my girl love these tracks. Keep it up bro. I want to get a full album when it drops. You got talent that is hard to find these days without cheating the system of true musical talent.

    Me and my girl love these tracks. Keep it up bro. I want to get a full album when it drops. You got talent that is hard to find these days without cheating the system of true musical talent.

  • Mel

    Mel London

    I am from the UK and r&b just isn't as popular here as other genres. I love your music! I had my sister listen to it, she is 17 and she said that she never liked this kind of music but really enjoys this. You did something differently and it stands out. I am just glad I am always looking at things in America online or I would have never came across this beautiful music.

    I am from the UK and r&b just isn't as popular here as other genres. I love your music! I had my sister listen to it, she is 17 and she said that she never liked this kind of music but really enjoys this. You did something differently and it stands out. I am just glad I am always looking at things in America online or I would have never came across this beautiful music.

  • ZayYnR

    ZayYnR

    I really appreciate and enjoy all the thoughtful conversation and comments being made about R&B, especially regarding the state of it. With R&B being cornerstone in all music, I feel that it is important to keep the sounds of it that I remember and love and can appreciate well after its release. The aim is to continue to record R&B that stands the test of time and I feel like we are on our way there! Stay Tuned. #Repeat - Zay

    I really appreciate and enjoy all the thoughtful conversation and comments being made about R&B, especially regarding the state of it. With R&B being cornerstone in all music, I feel that it is important to keep the sounds of it that I remember and love and can appreciate well after its release. The aim is to continue to record R&B that stands the test of time and I feel like we are on our way there! Stay Tuned. #Repeat

    - Zay

  • Maddie

    Maddie Phoenix

    I can tell that you put a to of hard work and effort into your music. It shows in the fantastic final product and I really think the message you are trying to send as well as your entire concept as a whole is inspiring and interesting. Love it!

    I can tell that you put a to of hard work and effort into your music. It shows in the fantastic final product and I really think the message you are trying to send as well as your entire concept as a whole is inspiring and interesting. Love it!

  • Daniel

    Daniel Port Saint Lucie Florida

    Big BIG shout outs to my homie Zay. A long time ago Zay told me while playing 2k (which we dominated in) he was gonna be famous one day and look at the homie now!!! You makin it homie keep ya head up and stay focused!!!! MUCH LOVE HOMIE!!!!

    Big BIG shout outs to my homie Zay. A long time ago Zay told me while playing 2k (which we dominated in) he was gonna be famous one day and look at the homie now!!! You makin it homie keep ya head up and stay focused!!!! MUCH LOVE HOMIE!!!!

  • Doris

    Doris

    I just discovered Repeat from Zay and I am obsessed with it, I love it. You guys are really talented and I am excited about hearing more of you. Listening to the album, I do feel more sensual and it makes me want to dance, like I am a teenager again!

    I just discovered Repeat from Zay and I am obsessed with it, I love it. You guys are really talented and I am excited about hearing more of you. Listening to the album, I do feel more sensual and it makes me want to dance, like I am a teenager again!

  • Kirsten

    Kirsten Alabama

    I thought I wasn't really into RNB until I listen to Zay! I love the music, the lyrics are right on, it makes me want to dance and express myself! You are an amazing artist, I can't stop listening to the album online. Keep it up!

    I thought I wasn't really into RNB until I listen to Zay! I love the music, the lyrics are right on, it makes me want to dance and express myself! You are an amazing artist, I can't stop listening to the album online. Keep it up!

  • Jojo

    Jojo

    I don’t know about redefining R&B, but Repeat is really amazing and so is Zay. The song Ride on this page is pretty awesome too!

    I don’t know about redefining R&B, but Repeat is really amazing and so is Zay. The song Ride on this page is pretty awesome too!

  • Timothy

    Timothy

    It is kind of amazing that there are people willing to revolutionize this industry, using the best tools they know: their music and their talent.

    It is kind of amazing that there are people willing to revolutionize this industry, using the best tools they know: their music and their talent.

  • Ally

    Ally

    I love your new definition of music, let the music speak for itself! It seems to be working for you. At Young N Reckless music, you are all very talented, and your music so far is speaking for itself. I love your sound, thanks for your passion.

    I love your new definition of music, let the music speak for itself! It seems to be working for you. At Young N Reckless music, you are all very talented, and your music so far is speaking for itself. I love your sound, thanks for your passion.

  • Zoey

    Zoey Paris

    Love, love, love!! It’s so good I keep listening to the songs over and over. Big fan of Zay. You are defining R&B history, thank you.

    Love, love, love!! It’s so good I keep listening to the songs over and over. Big fan of Zay. You are defining R&B history, thank you.

  • Claire

    Claire

    Those songs are hot, sexy, and sensual! And so much more… If that’s the new R&B I’m in! Zay is a real awesome artist who is going to go far in this industry.

    Those songs are hot, sexy, and sensual! And so much more… If that’s the new R&B I’m in! Zay is a real awesome artist who is going to go far in this industry.

  • Michael

    Michael New York

    Fantastic songs from you guys as always! You never fail to produce excellent music.

    Fantastic songs from you guys as always! You never fail to produce excellent music.

2015 YOUNG N RECKLESS LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED